This was taken October 10, 2008 at Bailey's Nationals for Dock Diving. It's just the three of us for only a few more months as we await Baby Burke. No telling how Bailey will like being the big sister!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family, Welcome to Emily's blog! We created this to follow our journey through Ashley's pregnancy, to Emily's early arrival, and all of Emily's adventures from then until now! Thanks for sharing many of these special moments with us and enjoy the blog! :-)
2 comments:
Let me guess Katrina, Hanna, Miley, Madeline, Addison or Windy.....
And by the way Bailey will be jealous!!!
From,
Your big bro Jim
I voted for green but I like apple green, there is so much you can accessorize with it.....black or white, even blue. Sorry it's the decorator in me. It doesn't have to be all pink. But, pink looks good with apple green and black. As far as a name..... I say Alexis. That was Pop Pop's middle name (Joseph Alexis Burke) and if I had a girl that was going to be her name. It's strong and it's a family name. Alexis Ashley Burke!
Marge
Post a Comment