Monday, December 29, 2008

Somebody Loves Her Mommy







7 comments:

Jennifer McRae said...

She looks like she is doing so well. I can't believe how alert she looks. I am so happy she is doing so well.

Kaysie said...

Jenn is right she is VERY alert! She's so little and gorgeous! I'm glad to hear that Emily will get her light turned off today and her mask removed I'm sure mommy and daddy can't wait to hold her more often:) You guys did great Ashley. Can't wait to meet your new little family :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome Emily!!! You are so beautiful!! You are so lucky to have such an awesome mommy and daddy! I am so glad you are doing great, and I cant wait to meet you!! I am your cousin Daltons' mommy and I will see you at the soccer games!! Love you all..congratulations...and much love and peace in the days ahead and the coming year!! Ashley your strength and courage are tremendous, your new daughter is already proud to have you as her mom!

Anonymous said...

We are all glad to hear that Emily will get her light turned off and her You guys are doing great. Hope to see you soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the pink bow in Emily's hair-she is going to be a girly girl I guess! I am so glad you got to spend time with her-it is the best medicine for Emily and you! Can't wait to see her in person!

Lorie

Anonymous said...

Matt and Ashley - Emily is just the prettiest little thing I've ever seen! Congratulations and know that you three are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! Emily looks so great. I am thinking of your family often. I am so grad to see everyone doing so well.