Saturday, December 27, 2008

Update on Mommy

First, I want to say that Ashley is the bravest and strongest person I have ever met. I am so proud of the way she has handled all of the adversity thrown her way since we went to the hospital on Tuesday. She has been through a whole lot the past few days and hasn't complained once and has been positive throughout the process. Ashley, I love you and am so proud of you!

Following the surgery, she is doing pretty good. She is very tired and having to work on her breathing a little. The medications that she is on to help with the effects of the preeclampsia have really wiped her out. They are continuing to run tests and trying to make her feel better. They warned us she could get a little worse before she gets better, but she will get better....it just takes time. We will keep everyone updated and please continue to keep her and Emily in your thoughts and prayers.

No comments: