Sunday, February 15, 2009

Emily and Bailey-BFFs
















Bailey's first interaction with Emily was pretty uneventful. Bailey walked by her a few times and didn't even notice her until Emily made a noise which scared Bailey a little. I guess bringing home Emily's clothes for her to smell, made her use to the scents already. Bailey got a few sniffs in and has been sweet all day. She just follows us from room to room and lays by our feet.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Emily-I bet your mom's and dad's cheeks hurt from smiling so much! Sometime when you are visiting your Grandma W and feel like company, give me a call so I can meet you in person!

Lorie

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Emily!!! I'm so glad you are home! Mom and Dad must be beside themselves :)

Anonymous said...

Such wonderful, happy news!!!! So glad little Emily is home right where she belongs!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Emily is home at last! What a relief for everyone. You look so cute and tiny in your bed.

Cathy W