Emily upgraded to a new home this weekend. Her new home doesn't require her to need a humidifier. Also, today she had all of her oxygen support removed!! She is breathing 100% on her own. The doctors said she may need to go back on the nasal support in a few days because it will be alot to handle for her little lungs. But, so far so good! She also has had her feeding increased each day because her stomach is getting stronger and can handle the milk. :-)
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's great news.
Ashley and Matt,
Emily is so precious and just as pretty as her momma. I am so happy for the two of you. She is a lucky little girl. I'll bet Grandma Carole and Grandma Jan are in heaven. My love to all of you.
Laurie Clauss (Kinealy)
P.S.I know three of her nurses very well!
Post a Comment