Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting Bigger
















Emily weighed in at 2lbs 11.6oz yesterday! She is also is trying on some bigger diapers. Though they look a little big to me :-).

5 comments:

Julie Mast said...

Hi Matt and Ashley!!

I just heard the news from the Arlington girls!! Congratulations!

Emily is just beautiful! What a little trooper she is...and her mommy and daddy too!

Thanks so much for having this blog so we can share your journey with you!

Love,
Julie Mast

Anonymous said...

Hi Matt & Ashley,
Congratulations!! I've been following Emily's progress thanks to your blog....Ashley, we miss you terribly at Arlington, Ms.Krista is now in Pre-k,they only have 20 kids ( maybe even less) in pre-k now, but I would love to have you back HEHE I'm waiting to be a Grandma ( My daughter Heather is pregnant ) in July...Can't wait! Thanks for sharing your story and all these adorable pictures!!! Much love, Ms Carol

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little button of a baby! Both of you and Emily are in my thoughts and prayers, for speedy recoveries and happy milestones. What a present from Santa - huh?

Happy New Year - many blessings are yours to come...

Angie Patterson, Kevin and Vegas

Anonymous said...

I love hearing all the great news about you and Emily! Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Emily is so adorable! I'm sorry I can't be around for moral support, but you know I'm there in spirit. Congratulations to you both, you are already such wonderful parents. I spent my first few weeks in the world at the hospital too, so don't worry she'll do fabulous! I miss you Ashley and I can't wait until I can come visit you and Emily when I'm in town next.

<3