Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Friends and Family, Welcome to Emily's blog! We created this to follow our journey through Ashley's pregnancy, to Emily's early arrival, and all of Emily's adventures from then until now! Thanks for sharing many of these special moments with us and enjoy the blog! :-)
6 comments:
Wow! One month already. I'm sure it has been along month for you. I am glad she's doing so well.
She is just adorable, congratulations!
Cathy Wallace sent this to me and thanks to her I can see you new baby girl. I am so happy for you. She is beautiful. I know you can't wait to get her home. Congratulations ! Dianne Snyder
Happy Birthday "EMILY"!! Its a month now, Wow, and before we know it will be a year. Go slow and enjoy every day of it, as we will enjoy it with you. Way to go girl! Jackie Treece
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday dear Emily
Happy Birthday to you!
You better be glad I don't have microphone, or glass would be shattering!
She just keeps getting cuter and cuter!
Lorie
Seriously getting cuter by the day! I can't believe it's been a month already!
Post a Comment