Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Grounded!!











Emily got relocated in the NICU this morning to meet some new friends. The move was because she is doing so well. She also added a little guardian angel bear from her Aunt Margie to go along with her watch dog Bailey II.

They increased her feedings again today-she is getting about 4oz of milk a day now. Her latest weight is 2lbs 12oz. They think she may be able to stop her IV in the next couple days!! We got really good reports from her nurses today and the called her the superstar preemie of the NICU.....until she pulled her feeding tube out of her nose twice in 20 minutes while Ash and I were visiting. She was officially grounded with no TV! lol :-)

PS- Look who mom's best friend at home has been! These two are inseparable!

5 comments:

janel. said...

Could this little baby be any cuter??? I don't think so! She is so precious and I am really glad to hear all of your good news!!
Love,
Janel

Linda Malicoat said...

Matt, I'm so glad to hear that Emily is doing ok. My thoughts and prayers our with the three of you. Four of you counting Bailey.

Anonymous said...

We are so proud of our super star premie grandbaby girl--she is amazing-we love you all-we miss you Bailey-Grandma Carole and Grandpa Bruce

Anonymous said...

She is getting even more beautiful by the day. Sounds like things are going well. Can't wait to see you all next!

All my love,
Meaghan

Anonymous said...

Oh My Goodness Matt, she is beautiful! How could something so small be so stinking CUTE! I am so happy things are going well. Life will never be the same and thank God for that. The best things come in small packages.